- Mtskheta, Svetiskhoveli , Djvari Monastery
Mtskheta – an ancient capital, known as a political and cultural center from 3rd century BC and now designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We will visit the monastery, where the Georgian Christianity started from in IV century, Monastery, which was described in famous Russian writers Lermontovs poem. This is a holy place for each Georgian. So many saints and interesting places like in Mtskheta, can’t be found in any other corner of Georgia. It was a reason that the ancient city was called “second Jerusalem”. Here regularly come a huge amount of Christians on a pilgrimage, and not only from Caucasus, but from around the world.
We will visit local restaurant, taste authentic wine and cousin.
- Transport service (comfortable transport)
- Museum fees
- Qualified guide during the whole tour
- Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
- The first medical assistance
There are currently no reviews.